We will not be having our weekly conference call on private equity next Monday, Sept. 7th, as it is Labor Day. I typically post the blog related to that discussion the week before our calls but since there is no call, there is no new blog. HOWEVER, I have put together an easy “cheat sheet” of my favorite original content for learning more about private equity. See below!
- How do Reg A+ regs affect IGE (Invest Georgia Exemption)
- The 8 Dos and Don’ts When Talking to Potential Investors
- Crowdfunding & the JOBS Act: New Ways to Raise Money for Your Company
- How Do You Safely Disclose Your Idea When Raising Money? Here’s How
- My Comments to the SEC on the proposed crowdfunding rules
- Crowdfunding in Real Estate: Is It the Land of Opportunity?
- The Elements of a Private Placement Memo for a Regulation D Offering
Slideshares- On my SlideDeck account
- How We Help Clients Raise Money Through Private Equity
- How we Help Clients Prepare for a Private Placement Offering
- Private Placement Memorandum (PDF)
- What is #crowdfunding?
- How does #crowdfunding work in Georgia?
- What is a SAFE Agreement?
- Steps to Take Before Seeking Investors
- “Best Legal Practices BEFORE Raising Capital” (Part 1 of 3 part series)
Recorded Calls- Our Weekly Conference Calls
- Updates on the JOBS Act, Crowdfunding You
- Protecting Your IP Rights While Raising Money with special guest IP attorney Clark Wilson
- My Comments to the SEC on proposed crowdfunding rules
- Crowdfunding in Real Estate: Is It the Land of Opportunity? with special guest commercial real estate expert John Jackson
- Elements of a Private Placement Memorandum