- They want to help. Most experts are experts because they LOVE what they do. Therefore, they love telling and sharing with other people…you…what they do. Don’t be afraid to reach out and let them educate you to their heart’s content.
- Don’t let pride keep you from your best. You’ve heard the cliche that “pride comes before the fall”. Well, it’s true. Letting your pride in your abilities and business stop you from asking for help from experts is not only counterproductive (because you need the help) but shows a lack in leadership from your point. Leaders are visionaries. It’s hard to have a clear vision if you are unsure about the path your business will take in the future.
- Chances are, your competition is asking. Don’t let you be the only one NOT asking for help and getting the right answers for your business. If your competition is asking and getting the needed help, they already have an unnecessary competitive advantage over you. It’s not a sign of weakness to ask questions but a sign of strength. So use it! Before your competition gets that one piece of information that puts you out of business.
Best Professional Regards,
Dar’shun N. Kendrick, Esq./M.B.A.
For the Firm
3035 Stone Mountain Street, #630, Lithonia, GA 30058 * (678) 739-8109
Visit our website at www.kendricklaw.net for more information OR
– Learn ”Why We are Different” (than other legal providers)
– Review our list of Completed Business Projects (What we can do for YOU!)
– Review the customized services we offer
Blogs at www.kendricklaw.wordpress.com
Slideshare at http://www.slideshare.net/kendricklaw