http://smallbiztrends.com/2011/03/small-business-news-lessons-in-entrepreneurship.html (last accessed September 22, 2011)
This is a continuation of Part 1 from last week’s blog found here: http://wp.me/p1JRPo-11. If you already know the background information, please skip to the “My Perspective” Section.
Small Business News posted an article that gives a set of instructions or “things to know” for those that are interested in entrepreneurship. These include (1) Strategy, (2) Marketing, (3) Taxes, (4) Finance, (5) Self Development, (6) Start Ups, (7) Profitability and (8) Policy. While its true that an enterpreneur should know a little about all of these areas, none of this matters if you don’t know BUSINESS LAW 101. This is critical area and it’s unfortunate that it was missing from the list. I would hate to see an entrepreneur become truly SUCCESSFUL and then LOSE it all because they didn’t know the business legal basics.
In this blog, I will give you the last five (5) business contract tips every business owner should know. These tips are helpful whether you live outside of Georgia or in KLP’s exclusive jurisdiction of Georgia. It’s important to KLP as a law firm to use its knowledge and resources to benefit small business owners and keep them out of harm’s way. Kendrick Law Practice is here to keep Georgia business owners “IN business and OUT of Court” through document drafting, document reviewing and negotiating services as well as business consulting and advice. Visit us online at www.kendricklaw.net to learn more about how we combine comprehensive business and legal services to add value to our clients.
My Perspective: Top 10 Business Tips, Part 2
- We offer comprehensive legal AND business advice and consulting, creating value for
your company’s investment in us. KLP’s Founder, Dar’shun Kendrick, holds a law degree and Master’s in Business
- We offer a three (3) point guarantee:
- “24 hour guarantee”-
You will receive a phone call from an attorney within 24 business hours of
submission your information through our
- “72 hour guarantee”- You will receive your
document drafted or reviewed within 72 business hours after payment (or it’s
- “Dispute guarantee”-
KLP will negotiate the terms of any document that we drafted or reviewed FOR
FREE should a dispute arise (*Does NOT include litigation
- We provide access to a number of opportunities and resources.
- Monthly e-newsletter: Sign up by visiting
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kendricklawpractice;
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/kendricklaw
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/darshunkendrick
- Weekly Blog Discussions: www.kendricklaw.wordpress.com
- Partnerships: www.kendricklaw.net/partnerships;
- Weekly Consultations: www.kendricklaw.net/consultations; and
- Blogtalkradio: www.blogtalkradio.com/kendricklaw