The Georgia General Assembly is out. My second year is complete as a State Representative and Member of the Georgia General Assembly. Now it’s time to tell you, the Georgia business owner, the good, the bad and the ugly of what has happened these last few months on Capitol Hill. Hold on tight! It’s going to be a ride!
- My National Small Business Week Forum- I hold it every year and it attracts hundreds of business owners. This year, it will be in Conyers at the International Horse Park. View more information at www.kendrickforgeorgia.com.
- I am always excited to hear the GREAT things that Georgia offers to help small business owners relocating to this state and those that exist here. You can find all sorts of news and statistical information (my favorite part!) at www.georgia.org/smallbusiness and check there frequently for exciting updates.
Why Kendrick Law Practice?- We SAVE you money by:
- Providing access to comprehensive legal AND business advice and consulting, creating value for
your company’s investment in us.
KLP’s Founder, Dar’shun Kendrick, holds a law degree and Master’s in Business
- Providing security through our three (3) point guarantee:
- “24 hour guarantee”- You will receive a phone call from an attorney within 24 business hours of submission your information through our website;
- “72 hour guarantee”- You will receive your document drafted or reviewed within 72 business hours after payment (or it’s FREE!) and
- “Dispute guarantee”- KLP will negotiate the terms of any document that we drafted or reviewed FOR FREE should a dispute arise (*Does NOT include litigation costs.).
- Providing predictability through our FLAT FEE pricing on most of our services. You know EXACTLY what you are paying for a completed document.